We're turning three! Celebrate our birthday with a great deal like this one:
While the words 'afternoon tea' may conjure up images of croquet on the lawn and Jane Austen houses, you don't need to possess a stately pile, or even a croquet mallet, to take advantage of today's delicious deal from Blueberry Hill Cakes.
- For just £27 (a £55 value) the purveyors of pastry perfection are offering two people an afternoon tea with bubbly delivered to the comfort of their own home.
- Or for £47 (a £95 value) four people will get the same deal; or for £87 (a £175 value), eight people can enjoy.
- You'll be treated to a mouth-watering selection of classics -- including a variety of freshly made sandwiches, homemade cakes, scones with clotted cream and jam -- along with a bottle of Prosecco.
- Delivery to addresses in SW postcodes is included -- postcodes outside of SW London are subject to an additional small delivery charge based on postcode and payable directly to Blueberry Hill on booking of your delivery.
- Also available for collection -- please order two weeks in advance to avoid disappointment.
It's the perfect sweet treat for a stylish summer party, baby shower, or birthday gathering. Click 'Buy Now' to prove that you can have your cake and eat it, too.
Want more? Check out Blueberryhill Cakes on Facebook and Twitter.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By October 11, 2013