Have you always dreamed of being the next big TV presenter? Then we'll go over to today's deal, which has the latest on a TV presenting training course with The Presenter Studio for just £79 (a £199 value).
- Learn everything you need to know from the producers of hit TV shows Strictly Come Dancing, Big Brother, and I'm A Celebrity on the five-hour 'How to make it as a TV presenter' training course.
- You'll get practical, hands-on tuition in getting into the industry, impressing producers and agents, finding your unique selling point, and creating the perfect showreel.
- Previous students are now presenting for the likes of Channel Four, Sky, ABC America, BBC, E4, ITV, CBBC, and Channel Five.
- Expert tutors and top TV producers Gareth Davies and Leon Campbell have more than 18 years' experience in the TV industry and are skilled in identifying and promoting new presenting talent.
- Book your place on the date you want to attend: choose from July 31, or August 1, 2, 3, or 4.
- Find the team in Plough Studios on Park Hill, Clapham -- just a short walk from Clapham Common Station.
It's over to you now deal-hunter -- click 'Buy Now' before today's deal gets switched off.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By August 4, 2013
The Presenter Studio
Five-Hour TV Presenter Course
popular right now
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Grill with Large Wine£15
Ten Yoga Classes£29
Rustic Italian Charm in the Heart of Glorious Umbria£165
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39