If you've always wanted to be bilingual then West Wimbledon College is speaking your language.
- You won't have to talk money for long -- just £84 (a £195 value) is all EEC Nationals need to take part in a foreign language course to be completed over ten weeks.
- Non EEC Nationals can enjoy the same course for £112 (a £250 value).
- This well-respected college offers courses in French, German, Spanish, Japanese, Italian, and Russian.
- The two-hour classes focus on language structure, vocabulary, listening, reading, and writing and are available at three different levels: beginners, intermediate, or advanced.
- The course includes two classes a week, at your choice of evenings or weekends -- see fine print for days and times.
- Your qualified instructor will be a native speaker of your chosen language, and highly trained in adapting their methods to suit all sorts of learning styles.
- Classes takes place on Amity Grove, a short walk from Raynes Park station.
Whether you want to learn a new language for business, travel or study abroad, it's time to speak up before today's deal goes quiet.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By May 26, 2014
map & location
West Wimbledon College
Ten-Week Foreign Language Course for Ecc Nationals (£84) or Non ECC Nationals (£112)
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39
Segway Experience for Two£29
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35