For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Brazil has a lot going for it -- that carnival and those beaches sure are enviable. Their food is up there too and with this offer from Rodizio Preto, you can enjoy a little bit of South America in the heart of south west London.
- For just £11 (a £21.94 value) enjoy an all-you-can-eat Brazilian rodizio.
- £22 (a £43.89 value) gets the same deal for two people, while four people can get in on the action for £42 (an £87.78 value).
- Visit the gourmet salad bar and help yourself to traditional Brazilian dishes before the spit roasted meats are brought to your table.
- Expect the likes of rump steak, top sirloin, pork ribs, chicken, spicy sausage, and more that have been slow roasted over Brazilian churrascaria for a unique flavour.
- You will be given a two-sided disk -- keep it green if you want to meat to keep on coming, or red if you need a breather.
- Find Rodizio Preto on The Broadway near Wimbledon station.
- Voucher not valid in December or on Valentine's Day.
- Voucher valid for a two-hour sitting.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian Rodizio for One (£11), Two (£22), or Four (£42) People
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
Marco Pierre White Rudloe Arms
Two-Night Wiltshire Gourmet Getaway for Two with Three-Course Dinne...£199
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39
Segway Experience for Two£29