For every purchase of this fantastic deal, LivingSocial will donate £1 to BBC Children in Need -- helping to support disadvantaged children across the UK.
Brazil has a lot going for it -- that carnival and those beaches sure are enviable. Their food is up there too and with this offer from Rodizio Preto, you can enjoy a little bit of South America in the heart of south west London.
- For just £11 (a £21.94 value) enjoy an all-you-can-eat Brazilian rodizio.
- £22 (a £43.89 value) gets the same deal for two people, while four people can get in on the action for £42 (an £87.78 value).
- Visit the gourmet salad bar and help yourself to traditional Brazilian dishes before the spit roasted meats are brought to your table.
- Expect the likes of rump steak, top sirloin, pork ribs, chicken, spicy sausage, and more that have been slow roasted over Brazilian churrascaria for a unique flavour.
- You will be given a two-sided disk -- keep it green if you want to meat to keep on coming, or red if you need a breather.
- Find Rodizio Preto on The Broadway near Wimbledon station.
- Voucher not valid in December or on Valentine's Day.
- Voucher valid for a two-hour sitting.
Want to help more? Make a donation to BBC Children in Need.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By February 28, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »