In Ancient Greece, Dionysius was worshipped as the god of wine. If you've been dying for a divine wine tasting experience but don't feel like scaling Mount Olympus, make your way to Dionysius Importers in Fulham.
- Pour £24 (a £72 value) into our glass for an Italian fine wine tasting experience for two people.
- You'll be able savour five quintessentially Italian wines, whilst digging into a sumptuous selection of pairing cheeses.
- Or, for £80 (a £240 value), you and a friend can fill your glass with an old vintage wine tasting, letting you wet your whistle with five seasoned wines from different decades, including the likes of barolo, chianti, and barbaresco.
- Your chosen experience will take place in a charming wine cellar in Fulham. Dimly lit and lined with barrels of wine, it provides a perfect setting for this divine experience.
- Alternatively, choose from locations in Paddington subject to availability.
- Check with the merchant directly for new locations that may be added.
- Valid from January onwards.
You can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Find out more.
Enjoy By April 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »