Kevin Trudeau once said "Most people have no idea how good their body is designed to feel". Let today's deal with Lindsay Jay Fitness teach you 'you-yoga'. With the use of Vinyasa Flow techniques -- lead the body from one pose to the next, creating meditation in motion -- and relax with a yoga which is aligned with the fast pace world we live in. For just £17 (a £85 value) take the first step towards your new year fitness goals with ten yoga classes
- Inhale a yoga class that includes a blend of styles, from Vinyasa, Ashtanga, Bikram, Hatha, Yin, Power Yoga to freestyle fitness yoga.
- Head down to the Clapham Junctions Fitness First in Lavender Hill to meet Lindsay and her team.
- Lindsay is a sports model, international presenter and fitness expert. She has had almost 46 million YouTube views for her impressive workout videos and holds a regular yoga class on Friday mornings, streamed live on instructorlive.com.
- Enjoy your ten classes on Monday evenings and Thursday mornings -- within a ten-week period of redeeming your voucher.
- You can also enjoy use of the showers, sauna and aromatherapy rooms.
Today's deal could be the ticket to feeling as good as you should.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By April 12, 2014
back by popular demand:
Lindsay Jay Fitness
Ten Yoga Classes
popular right now
The Happiness Centre
Weight Management Retreat in the East Sussex Countryside£165
Seaside Indulgence on The South Coast£75
So Me Beauty & Wellness
Laser Teeth-Whitening Treatment£69
Thai Spa Village
30-Minute Head, Back, Neck, and Shoulder Massage and 30-Minute Boos...£28
One (£39) or Three (£99) Ultrasonic Liposuction Treatments£39