He's one of the most famous characters in London's gruesome past and boy is he creepy as anything. Spook yourself this autumn with a Jack the Ripper walking tour courtesy of London Premier Walking Tours:
- For just £3, one child under 16 can embark on this chilling 2½-hour tour.
- £6 gets a place for one adult; £12 gets tickets for two adults; while for £23 four adults will be screaming with terror.
- Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
- The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool and Aldgate East Tube stations.
- Runs on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30 p.m., Saturdays at 6 p.m., and Sundays at 1:30 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 18, 2014
map & location
Jack the Ripper Tour from London Premier Walking Tours
2½-Hour Jack the Ripper Tour for One Child (£3), One Adult (£6), Two Adults (£12), or Four Adults (£23)
popular right now
Starter, Main Course, and Glass of Prosecco Each for Two (£19) or F...£19
The Happiness Centre
Weight Management Retreat in the East Sussex Countryside£165
A Weekend Retreat Great for Body and Mind£219
So Me Beauty & Wellness
Laser Teeth-Whitening Treatment£69
Seaside Indulgence on The South Coast£75