He's one of the most famous characters in London's gruesome past and boy is he creepy as anything. Spook yourself this autumn with a Jack the Ripper walking tour courtesy of London Premier Walking Tours:
- For just £3, one child under 16 can embark on this chilling 2½-hour tour.
- £6 gets a place for one adult; £12 gets tickets for two adults; while for £23 four adults will be screaming with terror.
- Your guide will indulge you with the full Jack the Ripper story as you journey through Whitechapel, visiting murder locations and pubs where the man himself is said to have drank.
- The tour starts outside Aldgate Tube and finishes near Liverpool and Aldgate East Tube stations.
- Runs on Wednesdays and Fridays at 6:30 p.m., Saturdays at 6 p.m., and Sundays at 1:30 p.m.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By December 18, 2014
map & location
Jack the Ripper Tour from London Premier Walking Tours
2½-Hour Jack the Ripper Tour for One Child (£3), One Adult (£6), Two Adults (£12), or Four Adults (£23)
popular right now
VIP Package to 'Monty Python Live (mostly) one down, five to go' wi...£99
The Click Studios
Family Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch and Two 5x7-Inch Prints£15
Segway Experience for Two£29
T hair and beauty salon
Haircut and Blow Dry with Half-Head Highlights or Full Head of Colour£39
Victoria Dental Centre
Dental Exam with X-Rays, Stain Removal, and Polish£35