Your body may be a temple, but it's nothing without a congregation. Celebrate today's moveable feast by filling your pews with a main course, a dessert, a glass of wine or pint of beer, and a cup of tea or coffee each for two people when you put €25 (up to a €53.10 value, for up to 53% off) on the collection plate for today's classically proportioned deal from Kavanaghs Temple Pub and Restaurant.
• The friendly and courteous staff have earned a reputation for a warm welcome at the 30-year old business, now managed by a third generation of Kavanaghs.
• The Dorset Street location means the premises are an easy stroll from the city centre, and ideally placed for a bite to eat before or after a visit to Croke Park -- win or lose.
• Get started at lunch or dinner time with main courses including Southern fried chicken, traditional stuffed turkey and ham; wild salmon; or a vegetarian option served with your choice of fresh vegetables, baby potatoes, rice, chips, wedges, or salad.
• You're in the right place for an excellent glass of wine or memorable pint as an accompaniment.
• Complete your meal from the daily selection of freshly prepared desserts, and enjoy a tea or coffee to round things off.
You won't be rolling in the aisles, though, if you fail to sample the Temple's hospitality, so don't altar a thing -- just click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By September 1, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »