Not all language courses have to be long or difficult. Just replace "Let's party!" with ¡Qué viva la fiesta! and you'll be more than qualified for today's salsational meal deal at The Hungry Mexican restaurant on Bolton Street -- a great deal for cinema goers as the feisty restaurant is located just around from Cineworld Cinema.
• Translate €24 (up to a €51.80 value, for up to 54% off) into two main courses and two desserts from the menu at the recently opened eatery in Bodkin's Bar -- opposite DIT, around the corner from Cineworld Cinemas, and only a few minutes from the city centre.
• Alternatively, go double Dutch and pay €48 (up to a €103.60 value, for up to 54% off) for the same deal each for four people.
• Get your tongue round, for instance, a classic burrito with chilli beef, slow-cooked chicken, or pulled pork and chorizo -- or you might prefer the native accents of chicken mole, in a traditional spicy sauce featuring roasted sesame seeds, peanuts and a hint of chocolate, presented with rice, beans and a freshly made salsa of your choosing.
• All the meat dishes lend themselves fluently to a vegetarian interpretation, thanks to the chef's special soya mince chilli recipe.
• Desserts include chocolate brownie, deep fried ice cream, churros, key lime pie, and ice cream.
You'll be lost for words in any language, though, if you're late for this cocktail hour, so click 'Buy Now' rápido.
Want more? Check out The Hungry Mexican on Facebook.
Enjoy By September 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »