When it comes to unwinding, there's many ways to do it: some like to take lingering walks in the country, others like to hit the high street, while some prefer to indulge in the spa. Take the opportunity to do all three and much more besides with an overnight stay in the Osprey Hotel and Spa, in the Co. Kildare town of Naas, just a few miles outside of Dublin.
- An overnight stay for two people in a Executive room is just €119 (up to a €252 value).
- Cheers the beginning of your stay on arrival with a Vodka Mojito cocktail each in the hotel's Statler Bar.
- In addition to the breakfast included on the morning of your stay, if you choose to dine in the evening in the hotel's mash: restaurant, you'll enjoy a glass of house wine to accompany the cuisine.
- Also included with your stay is your choice of treatment each in the hotel's modern, luxurious spa; pick between a Rasul Mud treatment, or a Hydrofloat session.
- Availability from Sunday to Friday.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By August 31, 2013