It turns out Pink Floyd were wrong, we do need an education. If you don't fancy taking the risk of leaving 'them kids alone' with the books, cram just €79 (a €175 value) into our account and your child will be enrolled in a seven-week tuition course in one of 15 Leaving Cert subjects at St. Helen's Tuition Centre.
- St. Helen's offers small classes in a wide range of subjects from Irish to Chemistry to Home Economics, and tutors strive to give individual attention to students.
- The following ordinary-level courses are on offer: Irish, Mathematics, English, and French.
- The following higher-level courses are available: Accountancy, French, Spanish, Geography, Home Economics, Chemistry, Physics, Biology, and Business.
- The following fifth-year high-level courses are on offer: Irish and Mathematics.
- Courses take place both evenings and weekends.
- By enrolling your kids on the higher level fifth-year option, you'll be able to give them early focus, as well as a head start on sixth-year.
So if you've decided not to listen to aged prog rockers for advice on how to school your kids, click 'Buy Now' on today's deal and give your child a reason to rock out at results time.
Enjoy By October 26, 2013
St. Helen's Tuition Centre
Seven-Week Evening and Weekend Leaving Cert Tuition in Ordinary, Higher, and Fifth-Year Higher Level in Maths, Irish, English, French, Spanish, Geography, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Economics, Accounting, Business, or Home Economics
- from € 79
up to 54%