Having difficulty finding a fun and enjoyable workout after you've been left holding the baby? Then boogie on down to Mumba Dance for today's deal.
- Pay €14 (a €60 value) and get four hour-long mother and baby 'mumba dance' classes.
- Or, shake €26 (a €120 value) our way and enjoy eight classes instead.
- Dance your way toward your body goals, shaking your stuff to chart-topping tunes and your little one's favourite nursery rhymes.
- You'll be introduced to a variety of exercise and dance moves from Yoga to Pilates, Salsa to Street, and Ballroom to Bollywood, while your infant -- up to two years old -- enjoys the rhythm and stimulation of moving with mum.
- Choose from five venues: Howth, Dun Laoghaire, Balbriggan and two in Swords.
Enjoy By January 16, 2014
Four (€14) or Eight (€26) Mother and Baby 'Mumba Dance' Classes
- € 14
up to 77%
popular right now
Rambles Along the Stunning Wicklow Way€ 59
Hour-Long Full-Body Massage€ 29
Eyebrow and Eyelash Tint with Eyebrow Wax (€10); or Manicure and Pe...€ 10
Hour-Long Photography Shoot with Viewing Session and Framed 8x6-Inc...€ 19
Boyne Valley Activities
1½-Hour Indoor Archery Session for One (€10) or Two People (€19); o...€ 10