Having difficulty finding a fun and enjoyable workout after you've been left holding the baby? Then boogie on down to Mumba Dance for today's deal.
- Pay €14 (a €60 value) and get four hour-long mother and baby 'mumba dance' classes.
- Or, shake €26 (a €120 value) our way and enjoy eight classes instead.
- Dance your way toward your body goals, shaking your stuff to chart-topping tunes and your little one's favourite nursery rhymes.
- You'll be introduced to a variety of exercise and dance moves from Yoga to Pilates, Salsa to Street, and Ballroom to Bollywood, while your infant -- up to two years old -- enjoys the rhythm and stimulation of moving with mum.
- Choose from five venues: Howth, Dun Laoghaire, Balbriggan and two in Swords.
Enjoy By January 16, 2014
Four (€14) or Eight (€26) Mother and Baby 'Mumba Dance' Classes
- € 14
up to 77%
popular right now
Main, Side, and Tea or Coffee Each for Two (€19) or Four (€38) People€ 19
Beauty by Nicole
File, Buff, and Polish (€7), Gel or Acrylic Nails (€22), or Shellac...€ 7
Regency Health Club and Spa
Day Spa Experience with Two Treatments and Bubbly for One (€49) or ...€ 49
Irish Kitchen & Bathroom Association
One-Day Kitchen Design Course on May 17€ 89
Kavanaghs Temple Pub and Restaurant
Two Mains, Two Desserts, Two Teas or Coffees, and Two Glasses of Wi...€ 25