Sea air and a round of golf are both well known for encouraging the appetite, so today's deal at the Golf Links Inn in Portmarnock should go coastal once tee time is past. Club together with your caddy and line up €19 (up to a €56.80 value, for up to a €67% off) to score a starter and a main course each for two people at Hamill's at The Golf Links Inn.
- Run by executive chef Shane and wife Christine Hamill, the friendly restaurant is rapidly acquiring a reputation for good food and a warm welcome.
- Above par items in the menu for the first course are, for instance, chilli beef nachos with grilled cheese, sour cream, salsa, and guacamole, or the master stroke of roast beetroot salad with goat's cheese, toasted hazelnuts, and a wholegrain mustard dressing.
- Ease through the front nine before tackling water features such as pan-fried sea bass with roast sweet and baby potatoes and rocket salad, or take a firm stance as you size up baby back ribs in hickory BBQ sauce with hand cut chips, onion rings, and fresh coleslaw.
- Cunningly planted in the varied terrain of the menu, steak dishes attract a €5 surcharge.
- The premises, which is open every day until 9 p.m., has its own car park, there's a number 42 bus stop outside, and the railway station is five minutes away.
- Wrap up a voucher for today's deal for a great Christmas gift.
Missing this one could definitely interfere with the swing of things, so breathe, relax, and click through to 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out Hamill's at The Golf Links Inn on Facebook.
Enjoy By June 20, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »