- Help restore dull metal to its former glory and get rid of dust and grime that's been gathering in your rocks.
- The nifty device uses sonic vibrations -- up to 6,500 waves per minute -- to help dislodge dirt.
- The bubbles that form as a result of the vibrations are able to get into minute crevices which are extremely difficult to clean by hand.
- Simply add water and a little household cleaning liquid, add your jewellery, and you're ready to go.
- Perfect for cleaning rings, necklaces, bracelets, and watches as well as retainers and dentures.
- The cordless machine is ideal for taking on your travels and features a rubberised non-slip base.
- A €4.50 delivery charge applies.
Enjoy By August 29, 2013