Lough Eske Castle Hotel originally dates back to 1400 and retains its grandeur and scale, but is finished with a very modern standard of opulence. The luxurious property sits in glorious surroundings perched on the shores of the lake, and courtesy of this Escape you can experience it for yourself.
- Get an overnight stay for two in this lovingly restored, five-star hotel for €149 (up to a €313 value); two nights for €265 (up to a €556 value); or three nights for €349 (up to a €799 value).
- Once you've seen the elegant yet contemporary style of your Deluxe double room, outfitted with bespoke oak furniture and a marble en suite, it'll be easy to see why the hotel has won a brace of accolades.
- On your final morning a late 1 p.m. checkout is included.
- Your package includes a €50 voucher to spend towards the table d'hote menu, priced at €55 per person.
- A daily buffet breakfast is included, with eggs and pancakes cooked to order.
- Availability for Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, and Sundays.
- A €25 supplement applies for Saturday night stays.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By March 31, 2014