If looking for the TV remote is your idea of an active lifestyle, stand to attention and let Life Style Sports Bootcamp Ireland make some major improvements to your get up and go.
- Deploy just €19 (a €49.50 value) for a two-week bootcamp membership including six, hour-long bootcamp sessions and corresponding nutritional advice.
- The programme takes place over two consecutive weeks; you can take up to three sessions per week at your selected location.
- Sessions are held twice during week days at Bushy Park, Castleknock College, Marino Institute of Education, Marlay Park, St Annes Park, Cabinteely Park, and Terenure College, and Herbert Park; Saturday morning sessions take place at Bushy Park, Herbert Park, Phoenix Park, and Clontarf Promenade -- please see fine print for times.
- Each of the four weekday sessions must be undertaken at the same location; similarly both weekend sessions must be undertaken at the same location.
- New recruits needn't feel nervous, as no one is pushed beyond their own ability in the challenging variety of workouts to help you reach your fitness goals, and the timetable offers a wide choice of exercise locations.
Shoulders back -- chin up -- all those who'd like to tune in to a healthier programme, take one step forward now.
Want more? Check out Life Style Sports Bootcamp Ireland on Facebook.
Now you can earn Tesco Clubcard points with your eligible LivingSocial purchases! Click here to find out more.
Enjoy By September 30, 2013
Life Style Sports Bootcamp Ireland
Two-Week Bootcamp Membership with Nutritional Advice
- € 19