Reaching the age of twenty-one is still a significant occasion -- for the majority of restaurants, though, it's practically unheard of. Now that Bistro One's all grown up, find out just what it can do when you celebrate its longevity with today's delicious deal at the restaurant that's the toast of Foxrock.
- Serve up €29 and get €60 for two or more people to spend on food and drink when they dine à la carte . You might start with Ryefield goats' cheese salad, and then savour roast-stuffed saddleback pork fillet. Of course, don't forget to ask for a recommendation from the wine list.
- Get a double helping when you pay €49 for €100 for four or more people to spend on the à la carte menu.
- Desserts include poached white peach with pistachio cake and lemon curd cream, and Kilmacanogue raspberry vanilla cheesecake with the restaurant's own shortbread.
- Located on beautiful Brighton Road in the heart of Foxrock village, the traditional bistro specialises in dishes made with the finest, local seasonal produce.
- The olive oil used in the restaurant is from Bistro One's very own olive grove in Tuscany.
The word bistro comes from the Russian for 'quickly' -- and you'll need to move quickly, because everyone will be rushin' to click 'Buy Now' before this divine dinner deal reaches maturity.
Enjoy By November 15, 2013
back by popular demand:
€60 (Pay €29) to Spend on Food and Drink for Two People to use Between Tuesday and Friday; or €100 (Pay €49) to Spend for Four People to use Between Tuesday and Saturday
- from € 29