If it's fine cuisine and an atmosphere to match that you're after, then head along to Le Bon Crubeen and get the low-down on some amazing culinary feats: fork over €79 (up to a €160.70 value, for up to 51% off) for a four-course meal for two people, with a bottle of wine to share.
- Available from 5 p.m. onwards, a stylish mix of continental flair and local ingredients can be found on the restaurant's à la carte menu.
- Begin with a sumptuous starter, choosing from the likes of seared scallops or salmon tartar.
- Then, move on to your choice of soup or Dublin Bay prawn bisque.
- There are also plenty of seasonal, mouth-watering mains on offer, such as fillet steak, roast rump of lamb, or pan-fried fillet of trout.
- When you're done, dig into a wide range of desserts or make a move for the cheese board.
- Wash it all down with a bottle of red or white wine to share, choosing from either Ornellaia Le Volte or Bramito Del Cervo Antinori.
- These Italian wines are the perfect accompaniment whether you're looking for something light to enjoy with fish or a more full-bodied glass to match red meat or pasta.
Enjoy By November 20, 2013
Le Bon Crubeen
Four-Couse Meal and Bottle of Wine to Share for Two People
- € 79