We're celebrating our third birthday! Purchase a Local Hero deal to support a great local cause:
Watching Australian soap operas on television isn't exactly the most exciting way for youngsters to spend the summer holidays, but with today's deal you can encourage them to switch off entirely and enjoy a g'day with their mates at Cork's latest attraction, Summer Bay.
- Sand and deliver €5 (a €10 value) for admission with ten activity tokens for the morning session, 10 a.m. to 1 p.m -- last entry is 12.55 p.m. -- for one child.
- Leave sibling rivalry to the actors and pay €10 (a €20 value) to get admission with ten activity tokens each for two children during the morning session.
- Ireland's first indoor beach adventure is located at Mahon Point shopping centre, under a giant marquee ready for the Irish summer -- but with a sun deck and outdoor play area for when the weather does turn Antipodean.
- Activities, some of which are subject to age restrictions -- please see fine print -- include water zorbing, a twenty-metre zip wire, sprint track, Segway track, beach volleyball court, bungee trampolines and coconut climbing trees. There are bouncy castles and a sand play area, with a sun deck and loungers for adults accompanying under-twelves, and refreshments available at The Beach Hut and Hawaiian Shave Ice Stand.
- This voucher is available for children aged 5-16 year of age; adults who wish to attend can enter free of charge and purchase activity tokens.
- For every purchase of this deal, we'll donate €1 to a great local charity.
Whatever the weather, life's a beach at Summer Bay. Click 'Buy Now' to make sure you don't miss this thrilling episode.
Want more? Check out Summer Bay on Facebook.
Enjoy By July 22, 2013