91% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Posing for portraits once meant sitting for hours on end, wielding a rifle with some sort of large hunting dog at your feet as a guy in a bowler hat grappled with a rug and a lens cap. Thankfully, today's deal from Ted O'Brien Photography can show you just how far we've come.
- Just €16 (a €120 value) will get you a portrait sitting for an individual, group, or family in the professional photography studio.
- You'll be snapped in lots of different poses -- choose your favourite at a private viewing to be made into a mounted 10x8-inch portrait.
- Additional images can also be purchased at special rates.
- The Douglas studio provides a fun and comfortable environment where the expert photographer will capture your best side.
- Know a particularly photogenic family? Gift them a voucher.
People might be panicking about the dawn of the technological age, but with today's snappy deal, you can enjoy the perks of not having to sit in your best bonnet for three days.
Enjoy By December 6, 2013
back by popular demand:
Ted O'Brien Photography
Studio Photo Shoot for Individuals, Groups with Mounted 10x8-Inch Print
enjoy € 104 savings
- from € 16