Looking to empress a certain member of your court? Bow down to today's deal from Sultan Cafe Restaurant & Shisha Lounge, the authority on Lebanese fare in Cork.
- For €19 (up to a €44 value, for up to 57% off), get lunch for two with a starter, main course, and choice of tea or coffee each.
- Try the 'moutabal' smoked aubergine and the 'fatayer' spinach baked pastry for starters before moving on to the 'chicken kafta' -- grilled minced chicken with sweet peppers, garlic, and special spices; or the 'doner kebab' -- thinly sliced pieces of roasted marinated lamb.
- Finish off with your choice of a regular or Lebanese tea or coffee each.
- Lunch is available Tuesday to Saturday between 12 p.m. and 3.30 p.m.
- Alternatively, prostrate just €15 (a €30 value) and two people can enjoy an exotic shisha pipe each at thePenrose Wharf restaurant, available any day of the week depending on bookings -- a unique date or Christmas present idea.
- Choose from apple, strawberries, cocktail, mixed fruits, jasmin, mint, grapes, melon, raspberries, orange, lime, peach or mango.
Today's deal rules supreme: click 'Buy Now' to bring it into your realm.
Enjoy By April 13, 2014
map & location
Sultan Cafe Restaurant & Shisha Lounge
Two Lunch-Time Starters, Two Main Courses, and Two Teas or Coffees (€19) OR Two Shisha (€15)
- € 19
up to 57%
popular right now
1 Click Print
One (€9) or Three (€25) 12x16-Inch Canvas Print(s); or One (€12) or...€ 9
Carlton Hotel Blanchardstown
Four-Star Style in County Dublin€ 49
SAI Hair & Beauty:
Spa Manicure (€10), Spa Pedicure (€20), or Both (€29); or Perfect M...€ 10
Cork Academy of Hairdressing
Haircut, Conditioning Treatment, and Blow Dry (€17); or Half-Head o...€ 17
Window Cleaning for up to 10 (€16), 15 (€20), or 20 Windows (€24)€ 16