To be Frank about it, if the blue-eyed boy from Hoboken were to sing for his supper, he'd be right to expect something pretty special in return for that golden voice. Even if you're no crooner, however, let just a few notes escape and feel like king of the grill and top of the heap at Sinatra's in the Hi-Way Bar and Restaurant.
- For €15, get €30 to spend on food from the dinner menu.
- Or for €25 get €50 to spend.
- Try the homemade beef lasagne, the golden-fried fillet of plaice, and the traditional fish and chips amongst other tasty options.
- In a career spanning more than 40 years, the St Nessan's Road bar and diner continues to record a reputation for good food and close ties to Limerick sports and the local community.
- The restaurant is open every day of the week until 9 p.m., and there's plenty of free parking for your Cadillac.
And now the end is here -- but before you start spreading the news, click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By April 6, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »