To be Frank about it, if the blue-eyed boy from Hoboken were to sing for his supper, he'd be right to expect something pretty special in return for that golden voice. Even if you're no crooner, however, let just a few notes escape and feel like king of the grill and top of the heap at Sinatra's in the Hi-Way Bar and Restaurant.
- For €15, get €30 to spend on food from the dinner menu.
- Or for €25 get €50 to spend.
- Try the homemade beef lasagne, the golden-fried fillet of plaice, and the traditional fish and chips amongst other tasty options.
- In a career spanning more than 40 years, the St Nessan's Road bar and diner continues to record a reputation for good food and close ties to Limerick sports and the local community.
- The restaurant is open every day of the week until 9 p.m., and there's plenty of free parking for your Cadillac.
And now the end is here -- but before you start spreading the news, click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By April 6, 2014
map & location
Hi-Way Bar and Restaurant
€30 (Pay €15) or €50 (Pay €25) to Spend on Food from the Dinner Menu
- € 15
up to 50%
popular right now
Studio Photo Shoot with One 10x8-Inch, Three 7x5-Inch, and Four Wal...€ 29
Castletroy Park Hotel
Spa Package with 50-Minute Swedish Full Body Massage, 30-Minute Dec...€ 75
The K Club - The Smurfit Course
Round of Golf with Burger and Chips for Two (€99) or Four (€198) Pe...€ 99
Sasha Morrissey Beauty at Identity Beauty
Aromatherapy, Swedish, or Reflexology Massage Treatment€ 25
Online Wedding Planner Course€ 29