89% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Skylarking around all day can be hard work. Keep your spirits soaring and refuel with today's deal from Larkin's Bar and Restaurant, as recommended in the 2014 Michelin Eating Out in Pubs Guide and The Guardian's Food and Drink supplement.
- For €29 (up to a €60 value, for up to 52% off), bring your favourite feathered friend along for a main course and a glass of wine each at the beautiful lakeside venue,located only 25 mins from Limerick City.
- Or for €58 (up to a €120 value, for up to 52% off), bring all your chickens home to roost with the same deal for four people.
- Mother's cooking may be best, but all chicks will want to fly the nest to the cosy Garrykennedy establishment once they have a flit through the daily-changing à la carte menu.
- Try the honeyroast Silverhill Irish duckling, glazed with a Grand Marnier sauce, accompanied by a sage and apricot stuffing, and garnished with braised red cabbage; or Larkin's steak burger made with100% Irish mince beef and served with salad, homemade chips, and tomato relish, with optional bacon and cheese.
- Stick your beak into a glass of house, port, or dessert wine.
- Bookings are available from 5 p.m. Thursday to Sunday.
- Tables will not be available between December 18 and January 2.
Perform an aerial display with your mouse by clicking 'Buy Now' and get some great grub down the hatch.
Enjoy By April 4, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »