We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Big fan of clubbing? We're not talking flashing lights, loud music, and tequila shots; rather the type of clubs that accompany rolling fairways and perfectly manicured greens such as Galway Bay Golf Resort.
- For just €23 (up to a €44.95 value), get 18 holes of golf on the links course overlooking stunning Galway Bay.
- Or alternatively, for only €45 (up to an €89.90 value), grab a pal and get 18 holes of golf for two.
- Both options include an all-day breakfast bap each and 50 balls each to use at the PGA practice area.
- The course was designed by Ryder Cup and PGA tour professional Christy O'Connor Jnr., and blends water hazards, concealed bunkers, and highly acclaimed putting surfaces.
- Available Monday to Wednesday.
Surly bouncers and endless bar queues, or a round of golf with the rugged curves of the Atlantic coastline as backdrop? We think you know the answer.
Want more? Check out Galway Bay Golf Resort on Facebook.
Enjoy By October 2, 2013