We're turning three! Celebrate with one of our favourite local businesses of the last three years:
Big fan of clubbing? We're not talking flashing lights, loud music, and tequila shots; rather the type of clubs that accompany rolling fairways and perfectly manicured greens such as Galway Bay Golf Resort.
- For just €23 (up to a €44.95 value), get 18 holes of golf on the links course overlooking stunning Galway Bay.
- Or alternatively, for only €45 (up to an €89.90 value), grab a pal and get 18 holes of golf for two.
- Both options include an all-day breakfast bap each and 50 balls each to use at the PGA practice area.
- The course was designed by Ryder Cup and PGA tour professional Christy O'Connor Jnr., and blends water hazards, concealed bunkers, and highly acclaimed putting surfaces.
- Available Monday to Wednesday.
Surly bouncers and endless bar queues, or a round of golf with the rugged curves of the Atlantic coastline as backdrop? We think you know the answer.
Want more? Check out Galway Bay Golf Resort on Facebook.
Enjoy By October 2, 2013
Galway Bay Golf Resort
18 Holes of Golf for One (€23) or Two (€45) People with All-Day Breakfast Bap Each and 50 Balls Each to Use at PGA Practice Area
- € 23
up to 49%
popular right now
The Cradle Baby Boutique
€40 to Spend on Baby Products€ 20
Zorbing and Zipwire Experience with Coasteering for Two€ 59
The Dog Company
Dog Grooming Session and Worming Treatment€ 35
Padraicin's Bar and Restaurant
Two Starters, Two Mains, and Two Glasses of Wine€ 37
Two 12-Inch Pizzas with Choice of Four Toppings and Glass of Wine o...€ 19