97% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
It's not often one can say they've spent an evening in a beautiful Irish castle, but with this luxurious Escape you can sample the good life with a stay at the breathtaking four-star Kilronan Castle -- a romantic Gothic revival Castle on the shores of Lough Meelagh, Co. Roscommon.
- An overnight break for two people in a Double Room is just €129 (up to a €231.33 value).
- Celebrate your arrival at the delightful property with an included Afternoon Tea for two in the Hotel's drawing room.
- Each morning you'll wake to a mouthwatering breakfast served up by the talented kitchen team.
- With a 15% discount on Spa treatments and access to the hotel's thermal suite, your first point of call will be the sumptuous spa to help you relax and unwind.
- Availability from Sunday to Thursday.
Want more? Check out our Escapes collection.
Enjoy By December 23, 2013
Overnight Stay for Two in a Four-Star Irish Castle with Afternoon Tea and Breakfast
enjoy € 102.33 savings
- from € 129