The body's electrical impulses can be very revealing -- ask any lie detector. Current thinking has rewired this technology to assess the body's reaction to all sorts of influences, including those that may be making you unwell. Let a small charge of €29 (an €80 value) lead you to a full body health screening session with food intolerance and allergy testing from Teresa Mhic Dhonncha at Biseach.com.
- Teresa is a qualified homeopath and a qualified and experienced user of the Asyra Pro Screen device, which measures the body's response to low voltage electromagnetic signals transmitted to two brass terminals held in the hands.
- The computer-linked test can analyse insensitivity to 200 elements.
- An initial appointment usually lasts about an hour at the clinic in Spiddal's Wellness Centre.
- You can keep your test report, and take away a sheet of nutritional advice in accordance with what the test indicates.
- Your voucher will also entitle you to buy Remedy products for a reduced price of €6.
- A great Christmas present for a health-conscious loved one.
Don't risk blowing a fuse by missing out -- be a bright spark and click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By May 6, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »