The body's electrical impulses can be very revealing -- ask any lie detector. Current thinking has rewired this technology to assess the body's reaction to all sorts of influences, including those that may be making you unwell. Let a small charge of €29 (an €80 value) lead you to a full body health screening session with food intolerance and allergy testing from Teresa Mhic Dhonncha at Biseach.com.
- Teresa is a qualified homeopath and a qualified and experienced user of the Asyra Pro Screen device, which measures the body's response to low voltage electromagnetic signals transmitted to two brass terminals held in the hands.
- The computer-linked test can analyse insensitivity to 200 elements.
- An initial appointment usually lasts about an hour at the clinic in Spiddal's Wellness Centre.
- You can keep your test report, and take away a sheet of nutritional advice in accordance with what the test indicates.
- Your voucher will also entitle you to buy Remedy products for a reduced price of €6.
- A great Christmas present for a health-conscious loved one.
Don't risk blowing a fuse by missing out -- be a bright spark and click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By May 6, 2014
map & location
Full Body Health Screening with Food Intolerance, Environmental, and Allergen Sensitivity Scan, and Nutritional Advice
- € 29
popular right now
Two 12-Inch Pizzas with Choice of Four Toppings and Glass of Wine o...€ 19
Zorbing and Zipwire Experience with Coasteering for Two€ 59
The Dog Company
Dog Grooming Session and Worming Treatment€ 35
Padraicin's Bar and Restaurant
Two Starters, Two Mains, and Two Glasses of Wine€ 37
Kylemore Abbey & Garden
Admission to Kylemore Abbey with Scone and Cup of Tea Each for One ...€ 8