The rich aromas and exciting flavours of Eastern spices have fuelled long-distance trade between Europe and Asia for more than a thousand years. Luckily, you won't need a chart or a compass to embark on a thrilling voyage of gastronomic discovery at Ginthai.
• Stow away €45 (a €90 value) and two people will enjoy a starter, main, and dessert each from the set menu, with two cocktails each or a bottle of house wine to share at this stylish Thai restaurant.
• Or, for €90 (a €180 value) get the same deal for four people.
• Just follow star chef Peter O'Brien Gleeson and his constellation of dedicated staff to tuck into a mouth-watering menu.
• Sample fragrant appetisers such as samosas filled with Thai spiced vegetables or perhaps chicken satay skewers before exploring the smoky curried flavours of chicken massaman with cashew nuts; or how about chilli beef served with peppers, mushroom, basil, and garlic?
• Not available between April 18 and 21.
• You'll also find plenty of delicious desserts and three cocktail choices.
Want more? Check out Ginthai on Facebook.
Enjoy By July 30, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »