The indefatigable Mrs Worthington went the wrong way altogether about putting her daughter on the stage -- as Noël Coward's musical revenge so pointedly demonstrated. Avoid vengeance and put your efforts into your own self improvement with today's deal from Jill Anderson School of Speech and Drama.
• Tap into your entertainment budget for just €59 (a 180 value), and choose a ten-week 'Introduction to Public Speaking' course taking place on April Tuesday 8 at 8 p.m.; or for those who already have a little experience, choose a ten-week 'Advanced Public Speaking' course for €69 (a €210 value) taking place at 9 p.m. and also beginning on April 8.
• The success of even the most carefully rehearsed business presentation or wedding speech depends on how easily and clearly the speaker communicates; so the course covers techniques for overcoming nerves, the importance of correct breathing, and voice projection, to help you wrap your audience 'round your little finger.
• Both courses will take place at Our Lady's School -- just off Broadford Road -- in Ballinteer.
• Alternatively, pay €29 (a €72 value) for a six-week singing course -- choose one class a week.
• Two locations and times to select: Taney Parish Centre in Dundrum on Wednesdays from 8.30 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.; or Rathfarnham Parish Centre in Rathfarnham Village on Fridays from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
• Course begins on April 9 in Dundrum and April 11 in Rathfarnham.
The cast list is kept short, in order to give everyone individual attention -- so if you'd like a spot in the limelight before the curtain falls, click 'Buy Now'.
Enjoy By August 31, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
back by popular demand:
Jill Anderson School of Speech and Drama
Ten-Week 'Introduction to Public Speaking' Course (€59) or 'Advanced Public Speaking' Course (€69); or Six-Week Singing Course (€29)
- from € 59
up to 67%