88% recommendedin LivingSocial customer ratings
Tradition has it that the roast dinner has its roots in a medieval feast of spit-roasted oxen served as a reward for hard-working serfs. Lay down your field tools and treat yourself and a loyal vassal to a five-course table d'hôte meal for two at Roast Restaurant in Ballsbridge for only €49 (a €100 value)
• Survey the menu and you'll find that all sorts of dishes from the land and sea are on offer. Start with an amuse bouche each before selecting your starters: truffled macaroni cheese, smoked salmon and crab roulade, roast game pie, and pork and prawns all feature.
• Magnificent mains include confit duck leg, fillet of wild venison, and slow roasted lamb shank.
• Then settle down to a pre-dessert treat while you select your desserts: warm chocolate fondant, an artisan cheese selection, and baked vanilla cheesecake all feature.
• Finish up with a tea or coffee each.
• Located above Crowes Pub on Merrion Road, just a short stroll from RDS Simmons Court and a quick hop to Lansdowne Road and Dublin's City Centre, the restaurant is open Tuesday to Saturday from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Bond yourself to today's deal by clicking 'Buy Now' and lord it up at dinner time.
Want more? Check out Roast Restaurant on Twitter.
Enjoy By August 7, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »
Five-Course Table d'Hôte Meal for Two People
enjoy € 51 savings
- from € 49