They say there is nothing a good old chin-wag and a cup of coffee can't sort out, so make your next catch-up over a gourement coffee and pastry from Beanhive:
• For €6 (up to a €12 value) you and a friend can treat yourselves to a regular coffee or tea each and accompany them with a scone, muffin, or pastry each to takeaway.
• Drop in to Beanhive and try the gourmet home blend specialty coffee or give the barista bean of the day a whirl.
• Converse and relax with a friend in this cosy café, and enjoy the delicious crumbly pastries, baked fresh in store daily.
• Conveniently located right in the city centre on Dawson Street, Beanhive is just a short walk (550m) from The National Museum of Ireland.
Available between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m. midweek, and from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. on Saturdays.
• Look out for Beanhive competing at the Barista Championship in Dublin in 2015!
Wake up and smell the coffee, and click 'Buy Now'.
Want more? Check out Beanhive on Facebook.
Enjoy By August 19, 2014
Buy this Deal with confidence, because it’s covered by LivingSocial’s Deal Credit Guarantee up to the Voucher Expiration DateSee Details »