Inspired to be the next double 'O' 7? This is as close as you will come to operate a gun in a real life situation. Come and test your accuracy skills and join the City Square Shooting Gallery competition for beginners and win prizes, trophies, medals and get your picture published at LivingSocial's page! Established in 2004, City Square Shooting Gallery is the first and only air-conditioned indoor shooting range in Malaysia. So get your adrenaline pumping and barrels smoking with a son of a gun deal from City Square Shooting Gallery!
- Established in 2004
- First and only air-conditioned indoor shooting range in Malaysia
- Caters to recreational shooters, action shooting sports shooters and people who have a need to train using firearms
- Additional of RM60 for a reshoot session, 20 bullets per reshoot (maximum of 2 reshoot sessions per person)
- Win a total of 100 Deal Bucks from LivingSocial and your picture published at LivingSocial's page
What You Get:
Novice Competition Shooting:
- 1 Pax (RM190); or
- 2 Pax (RM360) - only RM180 per person.
1) 30 bullets of ammunition for each participant
2) 3Hrs for booth and briefing room rental
3) Instructor fees
4) Gun rental
5) Target papers
How The Redemption Works:
1. Email email@example.com with the complete background check form or for any enquiries
2. Once background checks are completed (minimum 3 weeks), you will be contacted to make a reservation during the allocated dates and time slots
3. Present Voucher and original identification during redemption
Click here to download background check form
Available Dates and Time Slots (choose one):
2 June 2013 (1700hrs)
8 June 2013 (1700hrs)
9 June 2013 (1700hrs)
15 June 2013 (1700hrs)
16 June 2013(1700hrs)
22 June 2013 (1700hrs)
23 June 2013 (1700hrs)
29 June 2013 (1700hrs)
30 June 2013 (1700hrs)
06 July 2013 (1700hrs)
07 July 2013 (1700hrs)
13 July 2013 (1700hrs)
14 July 2013 (1700hrs)
20 July 2013 (1700hrs)
21 July 2013 (1700hrs)
27 July 2013 (1700hrs)
28 July 2013 (1700hrs)
03 August 2013 (1700hrs)
04 August 2013 (1700hrs)
17 August 2013 (1700hrs)
18 August 2013 (1700hrs)
24 August 2013 (1700hrs)
25 August 2013 (1700hrs)
Note: Maximum of 20 shooters per slot time
Each shooter will be given a safety briefing & quick rundown of the fundamentals.
You will then be ushered to the static range where you will shoot 10 bullets to warm up. The remainder 20 bullets will be used for the competition.
The format will be:
1) 5 shots at a distance of 6 metres (Time Limit: 2.5 minutes)
2) 5 shots at a distance of 11 metres (Time Limit: 3 minutes)
3) 10 shots at a distance of 15 metres (Time Limit: 5 minutes)
If you are not happy with your score, you can purchase an additonal 20 rounds to reshoot (RM60).
- Maximum points for:
i) 6m - 25 points
ii) 11m - 25 points
iii) 15 m - 50 points
- Total maximum points is 100.
The caveat is:
- The second/third round score will be your new score regardless of what you have scored in the previous round.
- Each shooter can reshoot a maximum of 2 times.
The person with the highest points wins and should there be a tie, the winner will be determined by the amount of bullseyes on the target.
9th Floor, Menara TKSS, 206 Jalan Segambut, Kuala Lumpur, 51200
Enjoy By 30 August 2013
City Square Shooting Gallery
1 Pax (RM190) / 2 Pax (RM360): Novice Shooting Competition: 30 Bullets / 60 Bullets + 3 Hrs Booth and Briefing Room Rental + Instructor Fees + Gun Rental + Target Papers from RM180 per person