• Enjoy a four-course Indian dinner for two for just $49 (usually $103.60)
• Score a four-course Indian dinner for four for just $95 (usually $207.20)
• Start your dining experience with a delicious soup of the day each
• You'll each enjoy one chef's chaat of the day as inspired by India's street stalls
• Next, each diner can choose a main meal from the contemporary offerings menu
• Finish with a tasty traditional dessert each like gulab jamun, kheer and more!
Don't just expect a meal from your visit to Taj Indian Bistro and Bar - they provide an entire cultural and sensory experience! You'll find classics like spicy oven-baked chicken alongside fresh takes like peppercorn mango lamb, all customised to your preferred level of spiciness. So if the thought of zesty sauces, aromatic spices and a refined atmosphere have got you drooling, grab this delicious deal today.
Enjoy By September 16, 2013
Taj Indian Bistro and Bar
Spice Up Your Life with a Four-Course Indian Dinner for Two ($49) or Four ($95)
- from $49