About LivingSocial Events
To find LivingSocial events, browse our Things to Do page to shop everything from expos to theatre performances. Check the fine print before you purchase to learn how to use the deal. Below are some of the types of LivingSocial deals we offer:
G-Pass, Voucher, Third-Party Checkout
- G-Pass: G-Passes are your ticket. To use one, simply present it to the ticket taker, then head to your seat.
- Voucher: Just like our local deals, vouchers for LivingSocial events need to be redeemed. You’ll likely need to enter your name at checkout and bring a matching ID to the box office, where you’ll trade your voucher for a ticket (see the "How to Use" section of your voucher for more details).
- Third-Party Checkout: LivingSocial partners with Ticketmaster, Vivid Seats, Goldstar, and Viator, as well as other ticket vendors. When buying these deals, you may be redirected to a third-party website to finalize your purchase and receive your tickets directly from that merchant.
Note: G-Passes will only be available for the date and time listed on them. Some vouchers will be redeemable only on a specific date, while others offer more flexibility and can be exchanged any time within a range of dates. Please check that your preferred option has been selected before purchasing.
Know Before You Buy
- Learn more about LivingSocial Ticket Redemption and Seating and ADA Accessibility at LivingSocial Events.
- Want to sit with your friends? Unless the event is general admission, you’ll need to buy or redeem your tickets together.
- Most LivingSocial tickets are final sale, but check the Fine Print to see if the the deal is transferable.