Finding and Managing Vouchers in Your Account
How to Find a Voucher in Your Account
- Available: Unused or unredeemed Vouchers that haven't expired.
- Redeemed: Vouchers that have been used or marked as used. LivingSocial Shop items will automatically be marked "Redeemed" shortly after the return window passes.
- Credit Vouchers: Vouchers that have expired and can be used for the amount paid.
- Expired: Vouchers that have expired and can no longer be used.
How to Manage My Vouchers
All orders in your purchase history—including redeemed, expired, and refunded orders—will be visible to anyone signed in to your account. To keep gifts and other items hidden, sign out of your account when you’re not using it.
- If you’ve already used a Voucher, but it’s still showing up as “Available” in My Vouchers, you can update it by selecting Mark as Redeemed.
- If you need help finding a Voucher you purchased or received as a gift, check out these articles on gifting.
How to View or Print a Voucher
If you only want to check the details of your order or see the instructions for how to use your Voucher, go to My Vouchers and select See Details next to the order in question. On the app, just select the order itself.
Ready to Use
To view or print your voucher:
- Head to My Vouchers on the app or website.
- Select See Details next to your purchase. On the app, select the order itself.
- Select View Voucher.
- From this page, you can print your voucher.
If your voucher isn’t loading when you try to view it, you may be experiencing a slight system delay. Refresh the page or select the back button in your browser and select View Voucher again, and your voucher should load correctly after a few moments. It may also be a good idea to check your internet connection.
Not Ready to Use Yet
After you’ve viewed your voucher, you’ll no longer be able to make self-service changes to the order in your account so make sure not to view it until you’re ready to use it. If you need to see instructions for using your voucher, you can find these on the Voucher itself or by selecting See Details in My Vouchers.
After each purchase, we send an email confirmation with your order details and instructions for how to use your Voucher. If you didn't receive an email confirmation, check your spam folder. If the email is there, you can add us to your safe sender list to make sure you don't miss any other emails.
If you don't see an email, you can always check your order status in your account.
- Head to My Vouchers on the website or Contact Customer Support on the app.
- Find the order in question.
- Select See Details (website) or See Order Details (app).
If your order still isn’t showing up, it may be due to one of the following reasons:
- The order is still processing due to heavy site traffic. If your order says "Processing," it may help to wait a couple of hours and check back.
- The order is in a different account. Make sure you’re signed in to the right account. Tip: sign out and sign back in with any other email addresses you may have used (like your work email).
Was this article helpful?