LivingSocial Ticket Redemption and Seating
We offer two types of LivingSocial event deals, and the redemption process varies depending on which type you've purchased. Always check the Fine Print and redemption instructions on your voucher to ensure you understand your options.
Note: To guarantee all guests are seated together, we recommend purchasing tickets in a single transaction. Unless otherwise stated, tickets must be purchased together in order to sit together. For information on accessible seating, check out ADA Accessibility at LivingSocial Events.
- Unless otherwise stated, in order to receive your ticket, you must present your voucher either printed or via the LivingSocial mobile app at the venue's box office with a photo ID that matches the name on your voucher.
- After you get the email confirming your order, look under My Vouchers and find the deal for the event. Select the View Voucher button to retrieve and print your Voucher.
- Tickets are usually distributed and seating is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis or as described in the Fine Print.
- Your G-Pass is your ticket to the event and doesn't need to be exchanged at the box office. Unless otherwise stated, your G-Pass can be printed or used via the LivingSocial mobile app to enter a venue directly.
- After you get the email receipt confirming your purchase, your G-Pass will be available to view in your LivingSocial account within an hour.
- Your G-Pass will display the purchaser name, seating information, and other details necessary for use.
Note: If you want to change your seating section, you may be able to cancel your current order (must be done within 24 hours of purchase) and buy new tickets. Final Sale deals are not eligible and cannot be refunded.
This serves as an actual ticket to the event and doesn't need to be exchanged at the box office. Because your seating information will be printed directly on your ticket voucher ticket, it can take up to 48 hours after the deal ends for us to get that information ready so you can print. With a printed ticket voucher ticket, though, getting to your seat is a breeze - just proceed as you would with any pre-purchased event tickets