Receiving and Using LivingSocial Gifts
When someone sends you a Voucher as a gift, you'll receive an email with a link to your gift. You'll have the option to add the voucher to your LivingSocial account or print it.
Using your gift
- You'll find instructions on how to use your LivingSocial gift under the "How to Use" section of your voucher.
- If you need help using your gift, check out Using a Voucher.
Some common questions
- Do you need a LivingSocial account to use a gift? You don't need an account to use your gift, but if you'd like to create one, you can sign up here.
- How long do you have to use the gift? To find out, check the Fine Print on your Voucher.
- What locations will accept it? If the business has more than one location, all locations that the deal is valid for will be listed under the "Redeem at" section of the voucher.
- How do you find out more about the deal? After you add the Voucher to your account, head to My Vouchers and click on the deal image for your order. This will take you to the deal page. Here you'll see information about what's included with the deal and a profile about the merchant.
- What if you have an issue with your gift? For issues related to gifted Vouchers, the purchaser will need to contact us directly. Any refunds will be processed to the purchaser’s account.
Was this article helpful?