To start a refund request, head to My Vouchers and select See Details next to your order.
Note: Final Sale orders can't be canceled or returned at any time. Check the Fine Print on the deal page to see if your order is Final Sale.
- You can get a refund to your original form of payment up until 3 days after purchase.
- Unredeemed Local Voucher that are not Final Sale will be eligible to Trade In for another LivingSocial deal through your voucher's expiration date.
- If you’ve already had a consultation for a service and were informed by the business that you’re ineligible or not a candidate, we'd love to help! Continue below to get in contact with our customer support team.
LivingSocial Shop Marketplace
- You can cancel your order from My Vouchers before it's processed for shipment or reach out to the merchant to return your item.
- Learn more about our LivingSocial Shop Marketplace Return Policy.
- Cancellation options vary for LivingSocial Travel deals, depending on the type you purchased. Check the Fine Print for the specific cancellation policy.
- Learn more about our LivingSocial Travel Cancellation and Refund Policy.
- Most tickets purchased through LivingSocial Events are Final Sale unless otherwise stated in the Fine Print. (If your order isn't Final Sale, you can request a refund within 24 hours of purchase.)
- If your event is canceled or rescheduled, we'll let you know as soon as possible and issue a refund at that time.
- Review our Extraordinary Event Policy for other details on refund exceptions.
Was this article helpful?