Troubleshooting Error Messages
Voucher Quantity Errors
If you get an error saying the quantity is invalid or you've exceeded the purchase limit:
- Check the Fine Print of the deal you're trying to buy for purchase restrictions. If the Fine Print says "Limit 1 per person" and you've previously purchased that deal, for example, you won't be able to purchase it again.
- The deal may also have recently sold out or closed, which can take time to reflect on the deal page.
Checkout Page Errors
- If you’re trying to order a LivingSocial Shop Marketplace product and the checkout page won’t allow you to save your shipping address, check out these tips for Trouble with Shipping Address at Checkout.
- If you’re having an issue adding or completing a purchase with a credit card, check that all your payment information is accurate and up to date and that the card is not expired. You can also review our Accepted Payment Methods.
Order "Failed” or "Processing"
If your order says "Failed" in My Vouchers, or if it says "Processing" after two hours have passed, you'll need to cancel your purchase and try again with new or updated payment information (if the deal is still available). Visit Troubleshooting Processing or Failed Orders to learn how.
- If you're having issues while using our mobile app, check out Using the LivingSocial Mobile App for assistance.
- If you're experiencing a different error or issue, we'd love to help. You can contact our customer support team below.