Troubleshooting Processing or Failed Orders
When a recent order shows on your My Vouchers page as "Processing" or "Pending," our system is still working on completing your purchase. Processing delays can occur due to high demand for a particular deal or due to increased site activity in general. When your purchase is complete, we'll send you a confirmation email.
However, if your order has been marked "Processing" or "Pending" in My Vouchers for more than two hours, or if the status changes to "Failed," you'll need to update your payment information. The best way to do this is to cancel your purchase and buy the deal again with updated payment information.
How to Repurchase a "Failed" Order
- Select See Details next to the deal in My Vouchers.
- Select Edit or Cancel Order. If you don't see this option, please contact customer support.
- Check the box next to I'd Like To Cancel My Purchase. (If you select Deal Bucks as the refund type, you can use these Bucks immediately toward your new purchase.).
- Choose a cancellation reason and then select Cancel Order.
- Repurchase the deal, updating your payment info at checkout.
Some things to keep in mind:
- Some deals sell out rapidly, and we're unable to guarantee availability when you cancel and repurchase.
- If your credit card isn't working, you can try another payment method, such as PayPal. Learn about Updating or Adding a Payment Method.
- If you don't update or cancel your order, we'll automatically retry processing the transaction once every 18 hours for up to 72 hours.
If the above doesn't resolve the problem, we'd love to help. You can contact our customer support team below.