A fine-dining restaurant experience at Roy’s followed by an evening bus tour under the stars to a scenic viewpoint in Honolulu. Things to Do
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Tour takes place only on Saturdays. Please view calendar of available dates before purchasing.
- Transportation from Waikiki with pickups on Saturday's starting at 4PM
- The tour takes place on Saturday's from 4:00 P.M. - 9:00 P.M.
- Fine-dining experience at Roy's Restaurant including 3-course fine dining meal from exclusive menu with Roy's famous short ribs and decadent dessert
- Panoramic views from Tantalus Lookout as the city of Honolulu lights up the sky in the evening
The Menu at Roy's Restaurant:
- Fresh Salad: mixed baby greens with creamy herb dressing and pickled onion
- Choice of Entree: slow braised beef short rib & black tiger shrimp, yukon puree, and seasonal vegetables OR spinach and mushroom ravioli (vegan), tomato marinara, and pesto shimeji
- Dessert: Chef's choice lilikoi panna cotta
- View children's menu
* Departure time: Saturdays, 4 p.m. * Several Waikiki pickup locations including: * Illikai Hotel (by flag pole), 1777 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI * Ross Dress for Less - Waikiki, 333 Seaside Avenue, Honolulu, HI * Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel, 2570 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI * Ala Moana Hotel (Mahukona St. curbside), 410 Atkinson Drive, Honolulu, HI * Hale Koa Hotel (in front of lobby), 2055 Kalia Road, Honolulu, HI * Sheraton Waikiki (Aloha Landing), 2255 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI * Hyatt Regency Waikiki (Koa Avenue), 2424 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI * Waikiki Beach Marriott (Paoakalani Ave Entrance), 2552 Kalakaua Avenue, Honolulu, HI * Kahala Hotel & Resort (before roundabout), 5000 Kahala Avenue, Honolulu, HI * Pier 7 for Cruise Ships (Aloha Tower), 155 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI * Pier 2 for Cruise Ships (outside guard station), 521 Ala Moana Boulevard, Honolulu, HI
About Aloha Hawaii Tours
For the past 20 years, Aloha Hawaii Tours has been showcasing the beauty and culture of the Hawaiian Islands. As a locally owned and operated tour company, they offer an insider perspective on the best places to visit whether it be Maui's coastlines or the lookouts of Oahu. Their semi-private buses, each piloted by experienced and knowledgable guides, offer an intimate and comfortable viewing experience for small groups.
- Pearl Harbor Tour: round trip luxury bus transportation and tour with panoramic views of Pearl Harbor, the Ko’olau Mountains and the Pacific Fleet. A boat ride will take passengers up close to the USS Arizona Memorial.
- Circle Island Tour with Snorkeling: adventure tour where travelers can snorkel along the North Shore as well as hike up the trails of Diamond Head State Monument