Professional chiropractor provides consultation, exam, and X-rays with adjustments to help improve patient’s health and relieve pain
About This Deal
- The chiropractor: Daniel Kraus, D.C., received his Doctor of Chiropractic in Life College in Marietta, GA, Distinguished Fellow of Chiropractic Biophysics certification in 2008, and the Advanced Certification in Chiropractic Biophysics in 2011.
- Benefits of chiropractic care: Beyond treating neck, back, and shoulder discomfort, chiropractic sessions can help alleviate headaches, sciatica, carpal tunnel, and even pains caused by pregnancy.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about chiropractors.
- X-ray not valid for expectant mothers
- May use over multiple visits; must redeem follow-up visits within 10 days of the initial visit
About Bethesda Spine And Posture
The doctor at Bethesda Spine And Posture realigns spines and improves posture with chiropractic biophysics techniques. To relieve pain and increase wellness, he gently nudges vertebrae back into skeleton-straightening position. The doctor also shares tips for corrective exercises, which target the muscles and connective tissues that often become strained over time; the exercises can be performed at home or in front of a live studio audience.