Well-trained staff guide attendees in the art of hurling an axe during a two-hour session in a private lane
About This Deal
- What to expect: Bury the Hatchet’s warehouse-style space is expressly for axe throwing. First, instructors lead one-on-one safety lessons before the sessions in private lanes get underway. Axe Masters will guide you with fun games and mini-tournaments to keep the things fun and exciting. Those who take a liking to the sport can go on to perfect their hatch-heaving skills in Bury the Hatchet’s leagues.
- All lanes are private. Max of 12 people per lane.
- Age restrictions: Sunday- Friday 10 is the minimum age to participate; Saturday 4:45 pm on the minimum age is 14. Anyone under 18 must have parental supervision.
- Closed-toe shoes required; participants must present valid IDs.
- Participants are asked to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to the booking time
- BYOB: yes (Food only in Philadelphia and Brooklyn)
- The facility is sanitized at open and close as well as after every experience; professionally sanitized once a month.
- Click here to read FAQ section
About Bury the Hatchet- King of Prussia
Hatchet throwing has been become somewhat of a sport in Canada in the past decade. And Bury the Hatchet thinks the northern neighbors have gotten something right. It's warehouse-style space is expressly for ax-throwing. First, instructors first lead one-on-one safety lessons, before the two-hour sessions get underway. Bury the Hatchet works tournament style, letting groups of up to ten players compete against each other in knockout rounds. And the people there know how addictive this kind of stress-relief can be—if participants show a particular knack, there are leagues available to perfect their hatch-heaving skills.