Online course equips herbalists with the understanding they need to create tinctures for digestive issues, cardiovascular health, and more
About This Deal
Advanced Master Herbalist Diploma Course
- The course is designed for existing herbalists looking to upskill; while the fundamentals will be touched on, the curriculum goes far beyond basic formulations
- The course covers a number of topics, from learning how to treat sore throats and chest infections, to supporting clients with more severe conditions, such as fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, and endometriosis.
- Course Syllabus
- Module 1: Therapeutic Actions
- Module 2: Restricted Herbs
- Module 3: Advanced Tincture Making
About Centre of Excellence
The gap between having a goal and reaching it is vast. But it's where Centre of Excellence steps in. The online learning repository offers courses to fit a huge range of interests, from business management and dog training to Indian head massage and digital photography. These courses fit into 17 broader categories, which include education and teaching, psychology, women's health and beauty, and writing, among many others.
No matter the subject, each online course is designed to be as convenient as possible. There's no time limit, so students can take as much or as little time as they need to complete the course (though most take about 150–250 hours). Course assignments include everything from essay questions to final assessments, culminating in a certificate from the Centre of Excellence upon successful completion of the course.