Tour guide from Comedy on Deck leads comprehensive bus tours to Hoover Dam and Hoover Dam Bypass Bridge with stops and breathtaking views
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Comedic Hoover Dam Tour includes:
- Professional comedian guide
- Pick-up and drop-off from seven strip locations: Golden Nugget, Stratosphere, Circus Circus, Treasurer Island, Bally’s, Park MGM, and Excalibur
- Drive through Boulder City to view Dingbat houses built for Dam workers to live in
- Photo stop at Las Vegas Welcome Sign, where your guide will point out the best spots to grab that signature photo, without waiting in line
- Approximately 2.5 hours at Hoover Dam
- Visit to the Visitors Center and Dam museum
- Exclusive “Walk on the Top” tour of Hoover Dam, a 45 minute fully guided walk over the top where the guide will talk on topics such as the diversion tunnels, concrete, intake towers, electricity, artwork, high-scalers, deaths, earthquakes and more *A quick stop at theClark County Museum visit to see a collection of restored historic buildings that depict life from different decades in Las Vegas and Boulder City.
- Tour departs Las Vegas at 8:15 a.m. and returns at 3:00 p.m
- Tour runs daily Monday through Sunday
- Informative fun step-on tour guide in addition to your designated driver
- Walk through the interior tunnels to view the massive generators in the Nevada power-plant. (subject to Government closures)
- Free bottled water while at the Dam
- Hot made-to-order lunch at a local restaurant
In event of a government generator room closure, guided tour of the Hoover Dam will be extended in its place.
To view Comedy on Deck’s Grand Canyon Tours, click here
About Comedy on Deck Tours
Based in Las Vegas, Comedy on Deck Tours began escorting sightseers on tours of nearby natural wonders in 2003. The company stands out among other tour companies by employing big personalities as tour guides. Comedy on Deck's tours are led by fun interactive guides, who are trained to keep things light and interact with everyone onboard. After catching their breath, tour takers have complimented the guides for seamless weaving of history, geography, and family-friendly fun.