Technicians clean the interior and exterior of the client’s car or SUV, striving to ensure it leaves the garage spotless
About This Deal
- What’s included:
- Delicate hand wash (two-bucket method)
- Advanced wheel cleaning and tire conditioning
- Hydro-bonding spray wax (approximately 3-month protection)
- Door jam wipedown
- Thorough vacuuming of interior
- Cleaning of all leather, vinyl, and plastic pieces
- Interior and exterior glass cleaning
- Service restrictions: any vehicle sized for use of three or more rows will incur an additional charge. Excessive dirt or pet hair may incur an additional charge.
- For best results and to preserve your vehicle’s paint condition, get vehicles detailed 2–3 times a year, including in spring in cold climates to remove salt buildup from winter.
CrownKote's meticulous technicians draw on more than a decade of experience as they gently expel contaminants and purify vehicles to approach show-room levels of cleanliness. The staff treats vehicles to three levels of detailing, which encompass everything from hand washes to HVAC vent cleaning, and renew hazy, yellowed, and clouded headlights to improve visibility and boost each roadster's aesthetic appeal. Additionally, an array of truck beds, trailers, shop floors, and car parts await drivers looking to augment their rides or billy goats planning family dinners.