Clients can hydrate and exfoliate their summer-ravaged skin with moisturizing hydrating facials and microdermabrasion
About This Deal
- Electric facial aims to repair damaged skin and stimulate collagen and elastin production.
- Benefits of collagen facial: helps regain the natural suppleness of the skin, as well as restore firmness and elasticity.
- Type of microdermabrasion: diamond or crystal available.
- About diamond microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand—with a diamond-studded tip—gently over your face in short, quick strokes, breaking up dull, dead skin cells as the wand whisks them away.
- About crystal microdermabrasion: An aesthetician moves a pen-like wand gently over your face in short, quick strokes. The wand emits a jet of super-fine crystals in an effort to break up dull, dead skin cells.
- Potential benefits of microdermabrasion: brighter and softer skin in the short term, meaning makeup can be applied more smoothly. After multiple treatments, you may notice a reduction in sunspots, scars, and fine lines, as well as improved skin tone and clarity.
- Learn more about microdermabrasion
- Valid only with select estheticians.
Need To Know
About Dante Salon & Wellness Spa
Looking good and feeling good should go hand in hand, which is why the staff at Dante Salon & Wellness Spa has compiled a list of services that go beyond beauty to help treat full-body health. As stylists smother strands in products from Goldwell and Paul Mitchell, the in-house massage therapist stays busy addressing the needs of those suffering from chronic pain, using tender techniques that can include neuromuscular therapy or sport-specific stretches. Meanwhile, aestheticians coddle skin in Image Skincare professional products that soak into pores to remove dirt and exfoliate away dead skin cells before they have a chance to rise again as undead skin cells.