Fitness enthusiasts may enjoy a one-month gym membership to try out the exercise facilities as well as meet with a personal trainer
About This Deal
- Gold’s Gym is a franchise offering top-notch facilities for fitness-oriented individuals. At each location, visitors can find a variety of cardio and strength-training equipment.
- Restricted locations include:
- Downtown LA
- Santa Barbara Uptown and Downtown
- Age restriction: Must be 18 or older.
- Must be a local resident; local ID required.
About Gold's Gym
Since its 1965 founding in Venice Beach, California, Gold's Gym has dotted the globe with more than 600 locations where professional athletes and exercise newbies gather under the umbrella of personal strength. Nearly 3.5 million Gold's members chart and aim for their fitness peaks, perspiring beneath the gaze of certified personal trainers or pedaling beside peers at cycling sessions. In a diverse lineup of group classes, patrons strengthen cores with Pilates, finger-paint pictures of ninjas in martial arts, and amp up heart rates along to the pulsating soundtracks of Les Mills routines. Many Gold's Gym locations stockpile futuristic amenities, such as cardio machines with individual iPod docks and televisions that help keep patrons motivated.