Multilevel 40,000 sq. ft. Korean spa pampers guests 24/7 with hot and cold saunas and the recently reopened bulhanjeungmok sweat room
About This Deal
King Spa & Sauna has re-opened and all open amenities and treatments will be operating with enhanced cleaning techniques as well as reduced capacity and spacing to allow for social distancing.
- What’s included:
- Admission for one or two
- Free BB face mask mask pack available every day except for federal holidays and from 12/24-1/3
- The spa is open from 9 a.m. until 11 p.m. each day.
- Spa services are available as an upgrade each day from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m.
- Must bring your own indoor footwear (socks, slippers or sandals).
- Towels and uniforms are provided.
- All dry and steam sauna areas are now open.
- Shuttle bus service is available on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. View the shuttle schedule here. Valet parking services are now available.
About King Spa & Sauna
Open from 9 a.m. until 9 p.m. seven days a week, the Korean spa's massive 40,000-square-foot facility houses multiple floors, which each feature saunas aimed at providing visitors with relaxation and health benefits. Heated to a pore-opening 200 degrees Celsius from burning oak-tree wood, the dome-shaped hot-steam room—bulhanjeungmok in Korean—features floors made of yellow soil and salt that replicate a 500-year-old therapy designed to treat illness and pain. On the complete opposite side of the temperature spectrum, the ice sauna uses freezer-like frosted walls to cool the air around patrons sitting on log stools or standing on their hands. In between hopping from sauna to sauna, visitors may hang out in one of the lounges, get a haircut, or even grab a warm Korean meal or refreshing dessert.