Board Certified Surgeon uses FDA approved Sciton prolipo for laser liposuction resulting in a slimmer physique with little to no downtime
About This Deal
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips
About Lansdowne Aesthetic Center
Led by Dr. Yaqub Baraki, a board-certified surgeon who specializes in cosmetics, Lansdowne Aesthetic Center offers patients a range of options for rejuvenating their appearance. From surgical procedures that offer dramatic results, to minimally invasive treatments that require little to no downtime, its services include:
- Eyelid lifts: Removal of excess skin or fat addresses signs of aging like droopy lids and under-eye bags.
- Cosmetic injections: Botox and fillers can temporarily correct everything from forehead wrinkles to sagging skin around the mouth.
- SculpSure: This noninvasive body-contouring treatment slims down persistent pockets of fat, including double chins.